Quality is Hiring
See below for our current list of career opportunities:
Quality is seeking an individual with strong computer system skills that also possesâ€™Â a basic to proficient comprehension of Microsoft SQL Server in order to assist ourÂ team of Solution Professionals.
The Solutions Technician would report to the Director of Information Technology and Technical Solutions Manager working alongside our team of Solutions Technicians to maintain, update, and develop our document management solutions.
We have our solutions in 150+ organizations based around the South Central Pennsylvania area and nationwide, and growing. Our team of Solutions Professionals has over 10 years of combined experience in delivering our prospects and clients with quality solutions to streamline their business processes.
Under the direction of the Technical Solutions Manager, the Solutions Technician will maintain and support clientsâ€™ Document Management and Data Capture solutions:
- Perform regular system and database maintenance on client solutions
- Troubleshoot Solutions software and hardware
- Install and configure Document Management and Data Capture software
- Upgrade Document Management and Data Capture software
- Develop document workflows
- Solution software end-user training
- Collaborate with Solutions and Project leads
- Stay up to date on training certifications for Document Management and Data Capture software
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer and server operations
- Basic to proficient knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Development and Maintenance
- High school diploma
- Web based programming and development knowledge
- Associates Degree in computer science or equivalent.
Objective: To provide you with a challenging career that will allow for growth and opportunity.
Report to: General Manager
Training: Training locally or remotely may be required.
Employment Contract: A standard non-solicitation contract must be signed at time of hire
- Responsible to understand and sell all aspects of our business â€“ office equipment, computer equipment/managed network services, office furniture
- Aggressive out-bound calling ethic, contacting existing and potential customers
- Ability to create effective customer quotes, proposals & purchase agreements
- Responsible for tracking your daily activity performance
- Assist in customer payment collections when needed
- Send 20 mail pieces weekly â€“ with follow up calls the following week
- Thank you cards for all orders, appointments and quotes
- Daily recap provided to GM at the end of each day via email
- Attend Monday Morning Sales Meetings
- Database all calls made throughout the week
- Participate in a local networking group
- Exceed assigned sales quotas and goals
Requirement: Two (2) years prior sales experience
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 to 5:00 (Normal Hours â€“ but not limited to)
If you are interested in a career with Quality, please submit your rÃ©sumÃ©, and a Quality representative will contact you regarding available positions.